Since 1995 we have been working with many 1,000’s of people giving them access to practical and effective sales tools, knowledge and education with outstanding results; but the challenge has always been moving beyond the classroom. People frequently ask us how they can easily access the tools, knowledge and education to sell successfully and with integrity.
That’s how the idea of an online sales education and resource platform came about. Salesessentials.com was born out of the necessity to give people everywhere access to real-time, reliable, evidenced based, practical and useful sales tools, resources, education and research that works.
And, let’s be honest, if you have an idea, capability, product, service, or opportunity that you want to take to market, or get buy-in from your colleagues or stakeholders you need to be able to sell - ethically, honorably and effectively.
At Sustainable Selling we believe selling is everybody's business. This is not new, however, the way we sell and the way we do business in the 21st Century is very different from the traditions established in the 20th Century.
So we created an online resource for everyone who lives by selling something.
You will find:
Sales Publishing: How-to Sales e-books, Research Whitepapers, Barrett 12 Sales Trends Annual Sales Trends Reports, Podcasts, etc. (Please see www.salessentials.com/shop for current offerings)
ales Publishing: How-to Sales e-books, Research Whitepapers, Barrett 12 Sales Trends Annual Sales Trends Reports, Podcasts, etc. (Please see www.salesessentials.com/shop for current offerings)
Online Sales Training Read about Online training providing general information
Benefits of Online Sales Training Read about the benefits that online training provides versus conventional classroom training.
Online Sales Training Courses See the courses we offer and read information about them.
Sales Training: online sales training modules and programs
Sales Resources: tools, templates, coaching resources. etc.
Sales Essentials learning programs can be delivered as a standalone ‘introduction to selling’ program or form part of a blended learning system.
- Salesessentials online learning program can be used in the off-the-shelf format or customised to specific client requirements.
- Salessentials online learning program is ideal for inducting new sales recruits to bring them quickly up to speed with the SE philosophies, processes and tools. Then ideally supplemented with formal classroom training and infield coaching by the Sales Managers (RMs) when the new sales recruits start selling.
- Salessentails online learning program is ideal for introducing other departments (i.e. marketing, customer service, logistics, etc,) to professional selling practices and the idea that ‘selling is everybody’s business and everybody lives by selling something’. It will help them understand selling across the entire value chain and get them quickly up to speed with the SE philosophies, processes and tools so they can understand what sales people need to do and how they support them.
- The online Sales Essentials is an 8 module, interactive program that has been designed by an international & intercontinental (Australia, Germany, South Africa, Singapore, Argentina, Italy and Russia) team, with a global market place in mind. Whilst it is not designed to cater for nuances in every culture, the program is designed to provide people with access to the core sales principles, process, tools and fundamentals common in 21st century sales across a global marketplace.
- The pedigree of the online Sales Essentials program is built on the academic foundations of the Sales Essentials Diploma of Business program. We are of course, in the process of obtaining separate accreditation for the online version of the course.